generated by sloganizer.net

9.06.2007

last time...this time

so, last time i did laundry, i put it in the machine, set it on cold and 'perm press', pushed in my quarters and went to go buy some groceries. i came back later to place my clothes in the dryer, only to find my clothes still dry in the machine (though covered in detergent), the wash cycle over and someone ELSE's clothes in the dryer...which was in the beginning of dry cycle. little bastard in my building stole my wash and then put my clothes back in the machine. not that i'm saying it was the same person that stole my mail, but seriously, these are new levels of low that i was not expecting.

this time, i'm making sure to be on top of my laundry to make sure that no one does this again. holy crap...people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home