generated by sloganizer.net

8.15.2007

Movies in the Park...

every tuesday in the summer...Grant Park...starts at sundown...
This week's treat:

shoot'em up, blow it up...nothing like Paul Newman and Robert Redford in the old western "Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid", on the big screen, sitting on the grass outside with a couple thousand people in the middle of the city. they were pretty hot as young actors...;)

i don't know what's playing next week, but in two weeks...The Sound of Music. anyone's invited...

3 Comments:

Blogger bexala said...

I wish it wasn't on Tuesday and then I'd so be there. And, might I mention that I LOVE Robert Redford.

11:20 AM  
Blogger Tee said...

Ummmm... I am coming to Chicago specifically for the Grant Park showing of Sound of Music!!!! No joke - this has been the plan for the last month. (I'll be there with my friend Lauren). We should meet up for sure there, maybe before or after too:)

2:10 PM  
Blogger Reshae said...

omg...yay!!! awesome!! let me know when you get into town...it's good to be there around 5:30 to get good seats...i'll totally meet up with you so i can see you:):) yay!! perfect!!

4:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home