generated by sloganizer.net

7.07.2007

it's arrested development

[repeated line]
Gob: I've made a huge mistake.
===
Gob: My gut is telling me no... but my gut is also very hungry.
===
Tobias Fünke: Come on, Lindsay. We've had some great times.
[a white screen appears with text reading: "Footage not found."]
===
Mae 'Maebe' Funke: You and I are so different. It's like we're not even related.
[she leaves]
George Michael Bluth: That would be amazing.
===
[repeated line]
Annyong: Annyong.
===
Lucille: You tricked me.
Michael: I *deceived* you. "Tricked" makes it sound like we have a playful relationship.
===
Michael Bluth: Why are you squeezing me with your body?
Lucille Bluth: It's a hug, Michael. I'm hugging you.
===
Narrator: Tobias was a never nude, which is exactly what it sounds like.
===
Michael: You want to be in charge?
Gob: Yeah.
Michael: You want to deal with what I deal with? A sister who takes your money and throws it away. A mother who you can't trust. A company whose founder may be on trial for treason. Is that what you want?
Gob: What kind of vacation time does it offer?
===
Gob: Well, I'm not the president, so I dont deserve a fancy phone.
Tobias Fünke: Well, the Blue Man Group may need me, and I *do* deserve a fancy phone.
Narrator: They didn't.
[Tobias flips his phone across the room]
Narrator: And he doesn't.
===

Buster: Delivery from the kitchen!

Narrator But unfortunately, he was already there.

Lucille is there on top of Oscar, making out over the kitchen island.

Buster (gasps) Mother!

Lucille Buster! I thought you were in Mexico!

Buster So did I!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home