generated by sloganizer.net

6.14.2007

a short glimps of the greatness that is yet to come.

i'm frankly too tired to write a better post than this. but i have exciting news...i bought a camera...YAY...and the reason i bought a camera was because i got a PROMOTION>>>>>>.hells yea. so i figured i deserved a fun camera b/c holy crap...i got the job...craziness:)

but, more on the job, the camera and all that both entail next time. for now, i need to sit and watch MINDLESS television with my feet up so that i can relax (but mostly because my cramps are making thinking and moving difficult)

here are a few fun pics...

my...
CAR:):):):):):)

i love these guys...

2 Comments:

Blogger swtpmarie said...

Dude, you are SO your mom! And that's ok because I'm my mom too. And that's a good thing!

CONGRATS on the promo! I'm so proud of you! Call me in the next week....yeah, that's right, I have a WEEK off! Love ya!

10:28 PM  
Blogger bexala said...

Yay for you! You're terrific and you deserve some candy! Or, in your case a camera. So happy for you - use that master's degree to the fullest.

3:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home