generated by sloganizer.net

5.08.2007

just a thought...

"People ask the difference between a leader and a boss.... The leader works in the open, and the boss in covert. The leader leads and the boss drives." (Theodore Roosevelt)

"It is amazing what you can accomplish if you do not care who gets the credit." (President Harry S Truman)

"I not only use all the brains I have, but all I can borrow." (Woodrow Wilson)

"A dream is just a dream. A goal is a dream with a plan and a deadline." (Harvey Mackay)

"A dwarf standing on the shoulders of a giant may see farther than the giant himself." (Didacus Stella, circa AD60 - and, as a matter of interest, abridged on the edge of an English £2 coin)

"Integrity without knowledge is weak and useless, and knowledge without integrity is dangerous and dreadful." (Samuel Johnson 1709-84)

"Everybody can get angry - that's easy. But getting angry at the right person, with the right intensity, at the right time, for the right reason and in the right way - that's hard." (Aristotle)

"Management means helping people to get the best out of themselves, not organising things." (Lauren Appley)

"Behind an able man there are always other able men." (Chinese Proverb.)

"I praise loudly. I blame softly." (Catherine the Great, 1729-1796.)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those are some good ones...but I don't see me quoted on there anywhere.

Here is one I like about continuing to learn:
"Continue to study and learn, dormant minds make Jell-o look smart."
-Anonymous

9:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home