generated by sloganizer.net

5.21.2007

i know it's been a while...

so i've realized that i've posted a lot less frequently lately. i have a lot of big things on my mind...some of which could be shared, some could be cathartic to get out on the internet, and yet, sometimes i resort to my own thoughts to work through in my own time. i have great pics to post from my weekend with my family in NJ to celebrate my mom graduating Seminary. A wonderful time, which was somewhat of a surprise as family time can be tense...but i am awed at the amazing people i have in my life that i can say are my family. i really, truly am blessed. it's amazing to come out on the other side of something really difficult, or at least see the light at the end of the tunnel, and still feel love for those you've struggled so hard with. the journey is never over, and who knows that things will ever be as they were, but maybe, even though they're different, they will still be great. other job stuff is going down, or up...depending on the outcome, which will hopefully work itself out before i pick up my things and leave. the first time i've not wanted to come back to chicago and go to work (restaurant not included...) and it sucks. but i'm not giving up on this town just yet. not just yet...

now it's time for sleep
nite nite

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I couldn't agree more, wise girl... i love you.

11:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home