generated by sloganizer.net

2.03.2008

i can't believe the Patriot's Lost...

I seriously can't believe the Giants won, though with just over 2 minutes left, and the ball in Giant's possession, i kind of felt like they'd pull through...damn Eli. i know i'm from New York, so i'm kind of proud of them, plus i always go for the underdog, so...what was i thinking?? when i was in college, Tom Brady was THE quarterback...as he was playing for MI at the time, so nostalgia pulls me toward the Patriots. I've never cared about the Giants. If i was gonna go for an NFL New York team it would be the Bills. Also, i was the only one at the party that wasn't a die hard Giants fan, so i technically was still going for the underdog. Plus, how cool would an undefeated season be...seriously.

anyways, this was my favorite commercial...


We watched it a few times with TiVo at my friend's place, because it totally cracked me up. My friend's husband thought it was hilarious that i asked how to get back to "real time"...as in, the game on TV, not our actual time...i thought it was a legit question...he thought i sounded rediculous. For those non-TiVo-owning people out there...where's the love??

this one was funny too, but not as much...


btw, this is what it looks like outside my apartment right now...i'm gonna have to dig my car out tomorrow for sure!!

3 Comments:

Blogger akv2 said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

8:57 AM  
Blogger akv2 said...

Originally I was against looking up the commercials from the super bowl... what kind of position are we giving companies if their consumers are searching out their advertising. But then I thought, if they are funny enough, they earned it...

I like them both, but honestly I think the second one was funnier. "My boys were wondering what I was going to do with all this extra coin... I was like, I'm gonna rent a clown. So I did. Bobo here". Genius. I do like the first one a lot though... "You know, 'a' don't worry about it, you know, I just look young, I mean you don't know how old I am...". "I just bought stock, you just saw me buy stock, 'NO BIG DEAL'". But I thought that the stain talking tide commercial was the best of the night...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vgtfC5LBAW4

What did you think of this

8:59 AM  
Blogger Reshae said...

yeah, that one was great too...hilarious!!

8:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home