generated by sloganizer.net

11.27.2006

what to do, what to do...

ok. so i updated my blog...which didn't include any changes to what my blog looks like, one might say...however, i haven't updated my template yet. Betablogger says that it might change my look forever, and while they say it's easier to change things, i want to know that i'll still have my clock, and my site counter, and my 'sloganizer' that puts my name in all kinds of cool statements and questions and 'slogans' as they say...and i'm afraid that once i update my template, i won't have all those fun things that i added myself anymore...what will my blog be without my weird and quirky additions to a completely boring and simple template used by millions of other blogger-lemmings...

do i make the dive? or do i stay with what i know...

1 Comments:

Blogger akv2 said...

Sis! you rock! i miss you tons. thanksgiving kicked ass. i really had a good time. i am trying this blogging thing. i am not so good at it. so when am i going to see you again? before christmas? hope so...

know i love you and miss you....

9:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home