generated by sloganizer.net

3.20.2007

back again...

lots has happened since i last posted...

1. i recently had a new addition to my little family. it is now me, brayson and my new ipod Nano Li'l Guy. i Never thought that i would purchase one, but after a week of the idea, i couldn't wait anylonger. I'm soo excited. it's beautiful in every way.

2. my camera stopped working. one day it worked and the next it didn't. so i can't show you a picture of my beautiful Nano...

3. i bought a 40 lb bag of dog food and all he's been doing since he ate tonight is stink up this room with his nasty-ass-gas. what am i going to do with all this food???

4. i was on the way home from work today and i heard a siren, so i moved over to the side of the road to realize that there are 5 police cars in a row, followed by three tour size busses that said "The Department of Corrections" on them, followed by 5 other police cars. they were going through the city with everyone moving over to let them through...uh...i'll stay as Far away from those police cars as i possibly can, thank you...

5.i have a headache so i'm gonna go make something to eat for dinner...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home