generated by sloganizer.net

1.13.2007

finding joy in the little things

apparently, getting cable tv and cable internet together is cheaper than just getting cable internet. even though it's better for the bank account, i can see this as being trouble already. Basic cable in Chicago includes more channels than in Morgantown...and i get channels including TLC, the History channel, Comedy Central...the list goes on. this is bad because it's easier not to get hooked on tv when there's nothing to watch than if you have tons of options. though it is nice when you're not feeling well to have something to watch instead of horrible daytime soap operas and saturday morning cartoons...

the good side is that i finally have consistent, quick and painless internet access. at any time of the day or night from the comfort of my own couch...NOT the uncomfortable table and chairs leaning into the window sill.

it's official, i'm on my way to being the completely self-sufficient couch potato...though i guess i'll have to teach brayson to get my mail first.

here are some pics from new year's that i was able to upload in 3 seconds instead of the usual 35 seconds or not at all...

ATTENTION: THE FOLLOWING MAY NOT BE APPROPRIATE FOR CHILDREN OR SOME ADULTS WHO MIGHT NOT WANT TO SEE PEOPLE HAVING FUN AT A CONCERT ON NEW YEAR'S EVE...
















me and my bro




















me and bex
















tamar me and bex















aaron and tamar
















time for the countdown...
















Happy New Year!!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger bexala said...

Dear lungs,

I am sorry.

Love,
Bex

3:02 PM  
Blogger Clemosaurus Rex said...

Looks like good times.

10:17 PM  
Blogger Tiffany said...

It look like you had a great New Years!
I'm very jealous of your new internet capabilities! I am so pathetic that I don't even have internet at all in my apartment. I go to my friends and/or family and use theirs. Suckas!

5:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home