generated by sloganizer.net

7.11.2006

a little so'em so'em i made one day

so, other than the fact that dial-up internet is THE most annoying thing ever....(yes, i know i still live in the stone ages...but that's what happens on a college budget...)

here's a little something i cooked up this week...when i wasn't at work, or sleeping.

cute...no? if i may say so myself...:) a smaller version of my christmas gift to my sis this past year. if you want one...let me know, i just might make another.

**Hallie, this one will be headed your way shortly...a VERY late christmas present, i know...lol...i guess it's better late than never:)

2 Comments:

Blogger swtpmarie said...

yes please. Very cute! Reminds me of a bag that Jennie has.

8:59 PM  
Blogger bexala said...

Very cute, indeed.

2:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home