generated by sloganizer.net

6.03.2006

SO HERE ARE A FEW FUN PICS TO ENJOY:)
The girls at a pittsburgh pirates games (erin, misty, hallie, me...and danny and eric not shown)

These are from trey's wedding last weekend.
Starting with danny and hallie..I miss you guys:)


here is me and buck...he was sooo much fun and a perfect date:)

here's danny's bro Eric, and danny's head...eric's a big teddy bear...with or without his mohawk:)


THESE ARE FROM TIME IN GRAND RAPIDS WITH MY SIS AND BRO

i have the best siblings Ever

me and sis in car

sis and bro in car

me and sis at bro's graduation waiting for him to enter in cap and gown...sooo proud we are:)



there he is....waaahoooo:)

i love them:)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you make me cry. i love you too.

5:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the pics. Good memories

6:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home