generated by sloganizer.net

6.05.2008

a lot of time on my hands

so just to clarify, i've had the last few days off, minus today, which is partly why i feel like i've posted every little detail that has happened to me over my moving-extravaganza. i've had a lot of time on my hands, and a lot of people who weren't here to be a part of this big change in my life that have been wonderful enough to want to know what happened. For all of the others that don't really care that much...well...oh well.

this is probably it for a minute...as work returns to my life and things get back to normal...for a while anyways..

so i finally took some picks of my apartment. i got this sweet-@ss lamp thing for free from a friend who's boss was moving and giving stuff away. the pics didn't turn out as well as it looks hanging from my ceiling...a feat i must admit i'm proud of. this light fixture, if you will, is supposed to be placed in a light socket...but i have two fans and no where to hang this great lamp/thing. so, as i do...i fixed it so it works. but not before i almost electrocuted myself.

so without further ado
um that closet still needs to be organized. when you walk in...on the right is the bathroom


so that's it ladies and gentlemen...hope you like!! i think i do!!

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good morning, Lovey!

I decided this morning to check your blog and so glad I did. Your place is adorable! SO is your new sofa AND lamp!!!!!!!
I assume that your bed is behind the green chair (I see a glimpse of it!) The kitchen eat area looks so cozy and the windows are amazing. I think that centipedes will be a thing of the past!
Of course EVERY PLACE has it's negatives and this one may be "heat," and tight space, but it is ADORABLE. GOOD MOVE! It is warm, interesting, and has tons of character:)

Thanks for posting the pictures. I have been very eager to see your new beginning.

Have a great day- hey it's FRIDAY!
I love you and miss you!

always and forever.

5:31 AM  
Blogger Lena said...

Such a cute place!! I love how you decorated it!! Are you making it up to GR any time soon? Dan and I would love to get together with you.

3:38 PM  
Blogger Melanie said...

Your new place is great! I love it! And the new light fixture is awesome...much better than my chandelier. :) Miss you!

12:02 AM  
Blogger Clemosaurus Rex said...

Looks great Reshae,
Nice job on the cabinet altering as well. we have a cabinet maker in the works on our hands!

7:08 AM  
Blogger akv2 said...

Sweet! Nice curtains! A new lamp and pillows? I love it. Now I have to come see it all completed!

8:38 AM  
Blogger bexala said...

Looks terrific, Shay Shay. Can't wait to come and see it. Also, love the built in cabinet shelf dividers in front of your kitchen. Fabulous. You never mentioned those!

4:00 PM  
Blogger Reshae said...

thanks guys...it's been a work in progress, but i'm satisfied:) i'll be hanging things up on walls soon...but so far so good:)

5:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home