generated by sloganizer.net

3.23.2008

play time...

a few fun things i've been able to do over the last few weeks...

1).my friend BC came back into chicago for a few days, well more a few hours before she went to GR for a wedding. I was able to be pleasured by her company, and a couple other friends for some sushi. well, i don't eat sushi, but it's 'our' place in Bartlett IL :) i just get chicken and crab rangoons...yum!!!

2) i started making a quilt. yes, me. after making the general design, and cutting all the fabric with a rotary cutter, it's actually a lot easier than i thought...the finished product is sure to be posted i'm sure, at some point!!

3) my friend RR got two extra tickets to the musical Jersey Boys, and i have to say, i never would have thought to go to see it, but it was really actually quite fun...it's about the music group the Four Seasons, and it was like a walk down memory lane, driving in the car with my dad listening to oldies, and then...of course the good ol' "oh what a night"...it was fantastic!!
4) i also got to take my bro and his girlfriend for drinks at one of my favorite bars Dublins as well as try out the great Pancake House on Bellevue and Rush...good times!! i just didn't get any pics with them...

anyways, fun stuff!! now i'm gonna chill for a while and enjoy my sunday afternoon/evening before another busy week begins yet again:)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The quilt pieces are awesome! You are a glutton for work, aren't you!

Glad you have been doing such fun things!

love you
always and forever

11:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so excited for your sewing adventure. I love quilts! I like you color choices. Are you using your own pattern? I'm impressed.

-Jennie

4:49 PM  
Blogger iloveredheads said...

is stephanie really that tall...what the crap?

10:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home