generated by sloganizer.net

1.19.2006

always changing

so, sometimes i feel like my life is nothing but drama. sometimes i feel like the only thing interesting going on is that my dog ate half of a cookie dough roll and threw it all up two days later. these last few days i've been very pensive and introverted. which usually also brings along a semi-depressed state. last week i was better...excited about making positive changes, getting out of my comfort zone b/c i know it's good for me. this grand idea has manifested itself in two somewhat obvious ways. 1) i started finally using the exercise ball i bought a few months ago, and after not being able to move after the first day, i did not give up, but continued to exercise for almost a whole week. i ate better and tried to only drink water. (i hate water). 2) i decided that i'd ask my current man of interest out on a date. however, after asking a mutual friend for his number, i still do not have it in my posession. i suppose she still hasn't seen him to get it from him, but this is all reminding me so much of 4th grade note-passing, i feel like she should give him a napkin with the question "will you go out with reshae" and a box for 'yes' and 'no'. after having answered, he will give it back to Suzie-Joe to give back to me. (funny, her real name is Sue-Ellen) ABORT, ABORT, ABORT. oh well. at least i tried right?

in all honesty, 1) exercising has been very enjoyable, and i have not given up, though i'm not sure that i'm as rigorous as i should be to actually see any results...ever. but i'll keep trying. any drastic change in lifestyle and i'd give up by the afternoon. and 2)i'm disappointed about said 'hot EMT' but i will survive...i do believe.

for those of you interested in seeing pictures of scotland, i am still waiting for a few before i compile them together. however, i will post one to give a glimpse. (not that pictures do much more than that anyways!!)


here we are waiting for the train to take us to Glasgow

4 Comments:

Blogger swtpmarie said...

When did Sheonid's hair get so long and so blonde? Holy cow! I can't wait to see the rest of your pictures! You both look great. And I have been having those semi-pensive/depressed thoughts lately too. Too much time by myself I say. Hope to talk to you soon!

9:22 PM  
Blogger bexala said...

Your hair is really long, too, girl! It's been way too long since I've seen you. When are you coming in February? I can't wait!

10:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WHAT CUTIES!!!:) Dang, what a fantastic time that was...if only the time was long, if only the time was slower, if only...
but what a blessing in what it was:)
ILU!
s

11:49 AM  
Blogger Young Adults said...

Keep exercising, Reshae, it's so good for you!
I'm going to do my dissertation on exercise and depressive symptoms...the idea of going to elderly people's houses and teaching them how to walk for exercise sounds strangely appealing to me! But I'm convinced that exercise is one of the best things society ever invented.
Have a great week!

3:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home