generated by sloganizer.net

1.16.2006

(almost word for word)

samantha: i have to tell you, the fireman was everything i thought he would be.
miranda: what is it about firemen? why are they always so cute?
charlotte: it's because deep down inside all women just want to be rescued.
Carrie (as narrator): for every single, independent woman, that is something you'd never admit to thinking, let alone say outloud.

could charlotte be right? hmm. damn it... i don't want her to be, i really don't. hmm.

2 Comments:

Blogger bexala said...

I rewatched that episode the other night, too. It's one of my favorites in terms of the question.

My other favorite quote: Miranda: "Don't ever mention these goggles."

11:34 AM  
Blogger Jennie said...

I'll admit having the mindset of Charlotte at one time, but being single and independent is such a beautiful thing. I know you know that. I know the struggles it brought, but at times I miss it. Don't get me wrong here no going back, but what a wonderful time of life it was to be in!

1:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home