generated by sloganizer.net

11.12.2005

my gal pals, oh how i miss thee :(

so, this weekend, my three gal pals from MI are hanging out in Canton and i am stuck in morgantown. :( how i wish i could be there to spend time with you ladies!! and while even if i wasn't working the graveyard shifts this weekend i probably wouldn't have made it to Canton, i miss not being there anyways.

the last time i saw them was mid september when i played in jen's wedding...and i got to spend quality time with jen, bex and mel. per mel's request...here are a few photos of that weekend. (mel, can you send me the one of the actual wedding again...i think i deleted them by accident)


mel and me at mel's place :)


me at mel's...i hate alone pictures...why, mel, why???


jen (and me and mel) waiting for bex's plane to get to gr...it's late!!


me sleeping once bex finally made it in!!! TIRED!!


a walk thru the ATM drive-thru, in front of cars, makes great time for pictures before breakfast!!haha


time to eat some REAL FOOD, yumm yumm;)


what a beautiful bride!! jennie


what beautiful ladies!! bex, jen, me and mel

just so you know ladies...you are missed and i hope you have fun this weekend!

5 Comments:

Blogger bexala said...

I say, awwww...thanks for the post. We miss you. I also say GET MY CREDIT CARD NUMBER OFF THE INTERNET.....IIIIIIIMMEDIATELY. heheheheh. Ummmmm....thanks.

Love you,
Bex

8:51 AM  
Blogger swtpmarie said...

Shae - I'll send you the link again. You are missed, especially as we drank wine and sat in the hot tub. Hope work went well. Love you lots!

9:31 AM  
Blogger akv2 said...

Hey... i wish you were up here too... :)

I think about you often. Your addictions are alright, as long as... well... whatever, your addictions are alright...

mumblemumblegrgrg....

jk
love ya

4:57 PM  
Blogger bexala said...

Thanks girl. Your IIIIIImediate attention is appreciated.

hehehehe.

10:25 PM  
Blogger Hallie said...

i think thats the most eloquent, mature, appropriate statement of the facts and feelings that could possibly be made. and yes, by all means post it on my facebook page...i think it would be a shame for it to go to waste. he is a complete waste of your time, space, and energy. and that my friend i am going to post on your facebook page. :0)

11:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home