generated by sloganizer.net

11.10.2005

the reason i lost my 4.0...haha

ok, so getting me to do homework before i started all of this internet blog nonsense was hard enough. however, now that i'm addicted, i don't know what i'm gonna do!! ok, well, i do eat and sleep, and i will be stopping to watch ER in 25 min. but seriously, i've spent way too many hours today working on this blog, then i started facebook...and also started a blog on Xanga...which was fun cause i figured out how to change colors of everything on it...what fun!! where have i been to be starting so late?

ok...so, yes, i started facebook...and before those of you who know me and my severe angst with facebook...don't be disappointed in my giving up my position. I hate facebook b/c: it reminds me of highschool...who can be the coolest with the most friends and the coolest party pictures, yada yada yada...z;lkjf;adsjf;aoij. however, quite a few people in my class have joined and so i spose i was curious.

"Today we salute you, FaceBook addict. You thought you could just log on once, but little did you know it would consume your life. Joining one pointless group was just not enough. Adding every person you never spoke to in high school just to be "virtually" popular. As if IM wasn't enough to feed into your stalker-ish behavior. Oooo look at you with your 340659 "friends". So go ahead, Compulsive Away Message Checker Turned Face Book Psycho. It's too bad that you're not too popular at the bar, but in virtual reality, you'd be the life of the cyber party."

haha!! anyways..that's enough about facebook.

I'm sure once i settle down and relax i won't be quite so obsessed with this internet thing...who knew i'd get so into the web!!

in my defense, it's fun to see what other worlds are out there and how many people i do know who take part in it...we shall see!!

2 Comments:

Blogger swtpmarie said...

Are you going to post a picture of me soon? :) I'm very photogenic....I mean humble. Jen and I are headed to Canton soon to see Bex...wish you were here!

4:18 PM  
Blogger Hallie said...

i love you and your internet obsession. it gives me something to do instead of homework. i love your facebook addict quote...where did you find that?? its so true. however, i still refuse to add those people whom i did not speak to in high school. is a link to your other blog on this site? if not i need it...so it's something else for me to read...and i promise i am going to write on my blog soon...i write sometimes and then i don't post it...cause it's so f-ing random. i feel no one else should be subjected to it...however, it'll probably just be you...and maybe your friends since you linked me...yay! internet communities...it is a whole other world isn't it...and i am so quickly becoming suck in. i blame you!

2:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home