generated by sloganizer.net

2.21.2009

here it is folks.

ok. so with great shame and humiliation, i give you the Back (THANK GOD) of the new shirt i have to wear at my restaurant. i know i said i'd quit if i had to wear this. i all but begged the owner to let us just wear black, to let us keep the small amount of dignity and professionalism we have left after working there, but alas, he has decided on this.



i have decided that for now, the plan is to swallow my pride, stay there until i take my test for my license (LCPC) and then call it quits. Having a deadline in mind helps me survive and keep my sanity.

2 Comments:

Blogger Rebecca said...

I am sure you will treasure this t-shirt forever, long after you have left this server job. Right? :)

9:27 PM  
Blogger Eileen Borduin Vanderzwan said...

At least it is in the back and YOU don't have to look at it:)
It is memorabilia from your life in Chicago:)

You are right-a deadline sure helps. I know! I've been living that thought for some time now:)

8:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home